Posts tagged with commute; carpool; transit
For some metro Atlantans, the commute to and from work is the only “me” time they get all day. Taking transit or riding in a vanpool can be a great time to decompress by listening to music or reading.
Need some book recommendations for your commute this summer? We’ve got you covered:
- Best books to read on vacation this summer from Travel + Leisure
- 25 best new books for summer 2018 from Good Housekeeping
- 22 new books to read this summer from TIME
Riding with a carpool group? Audio books can be a great option as well:
- Best Audio Books of 2018 from Paste Magazine
- Best-selling audio books from Audible
- Best audio books of all time from INSIDER
Making the change to a clean commute option is simple, and a great way to get back your “me” time – we’ll even pay you for it:
- Gimme Five – Choose a new commute option to driving alone and earn $5 a day, up to $150.
- $25 rewards – If you’re already a clean commuter, we have cash prizes for you to enjoy.
- Gas cards – If your carpool has 3 or more riders, you’re eligible to win monthly gas cards.
Pick your next read and find a commute option that works for you at www.GACommuteOptions.com.