Georgia Commute Options Commuter Gift Guide
With additional shoppers on the road, commuting around the holidays can be tough. To make your commute easier during the busy shopping season and beyond, you can try an alternative commute like carpooling, vanpooling, taking transit or biking. If you are indeed thinking about making the switch to a new form of commuting, or you’re looking for a holiday gift for your favorite commuter, check out these suggestions for “must have” commute accessories to add to your wish list this holiday season:
- Noise cancelling, Bluetooth Headphones or earbuds – Listening to music, a podcast or audio book is one of the best ways to unwind before the day starts. Cutting out the chords gives you more freedom and flexibility.
- Tablet, e-reader or book – Many avid readers find their commutes among the best times to squeeze in a few pages. Think of all the reading you can get done while your friends are white knuckling their commutes.
- Backpack, messenger bag or laptop bag – Having a productive commute means bringing your work with you. Stay organized and mobile with a new bag this year.
- Portable batteries/Power Bank – Nothing is worse than being in the middle of a playlist with most of your commute to go and your phone dies. It’s always good to have a backup for those times you can’t plug in.
- Water bottle or travel mug – Whether your choice is water or coffee – we all have to stay hydrated (and awake), right?
- Compact umbrella – The weather can be sporadic this time of year. So having a lightweight umbrella on-hand at all times is essential.
- Waterproof Phone Case: Always being on the go can be tough on those essential accessories. Keep your phone protected with a durable, waterproof case (it’s just one less thing to stress about).
Of course, the best gift of all is a new stress-free commute. Check out all your clean commute options at www.GAcommuteoptions.com.