Thinking About Taking Transit During the Holidays
Whether you’re traveling to work, taking a shopping trip or visiting family in different parts of metro Atlanta, save time and reduce stress with a transit option during the holidays. Check out these available transit operators. Need a bit more help? Our expert staff can put together a custom transit plan that will work for you.
- MARTA – Serves Fulton and DeKalb counties through a bus and rail system
- Atlanta Streetcar – A 2.7-mile East-West route connecting the Centennial Olympic Park area to the Martin Luther King, Jr. Historic site in downtown Atlanta.
- CATS – Provides countywide transportation services for all residents in Cherokee county
- CCT/Cobb LINC – Serves Cobb county, linking to MARTA at the Arts Center Station, the Dunwoody Station and the H.E. Holmes Station, plus on-demand curbside bus service open to all passengers.
- Cliff Shuttles – Serves students, staff and the community surrounding Emory University and the Clifton corridor
- Coweta Transit Dial-a-Ride – Provides transit to business, commercial and activity centers in Coweta county
- Gwinnett County Transit – Provides express buses along six routes using the HOV lanes on I-85 as well as five local routes.
- Henry County Transit – Provides reliable, affordable transportation to the citizens of Henry county
- Paulding County Transit – Transports passengers to various areas of the county
- “the buc” – Free shuttle service to employees, visitors and residents of the Buckhead area
- Xpress – Serves 12 metro Atlanta counties with several routes and transports passengers to downtown and midtown Atlanta
Traveling around the state? See what options are available for you: http://bit.ly/2rnLggc