Take advantage of Metro Atlanta’s many business opportunities this May
Georgia has been named the number one state to do business five years in a row. From healthcare and IT, to marketing and HR, an assortment of conferences will be held this month in metro Atlanta.
Some conferences include:
- Manufacturing Leadership Forum USA, May 15-16, Omni Hotel at the Battery
- Autism Conference & Expo of Georgia, May 16, Student Center Atlanta
- Not for Profit Conference, May 17, Cobb Galleria Centre
- Mobile Innovation Insight Summit, May 21-23, The Ritz-Carlton Buckhead
- Brand Innovators Content Marketing Atlanta, May 24, Atlanta
While planning to attend any of the above conferences, consider your commute options:
- Take transit —all the conferences listed above are accessible through MARTA or Cobb County Transit.
- Carpool with coworkers—enhance your professional development together and save money on gas and parking by riding together.
For more commute options, visit www.GAcommuteoptions.com.