FLEX: by Cobb Community Transit
Say goodbye to complicated bus schedules and say hello to FLEX!
Cobb Community Transit presents FLEX: an on-demand, curbside bus service, open to all passengers. FLEX offers the convenience of door-to-door service by reservation and the flexibility of walk-up service from a collection point. Check out the How to Ride Guide here.
- Service begins March 23, 2015
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Fare: $2.50 with free transfers to CCT Local Routes
- Service Area: Three zones in the South Cobb area (check out the map)
FLEX is easy as 1, 2, 3...
- Call 770-528-1053 to speak with a FLEX reservationist and provide your contact information
- The FLEX reservationist will verify your trip details and pick you up at your requested location or nearest collection point
- FLEX will drop you off at your requested location or at the FLEX transfer point; connecting to CCT's Local Route 30
Looking for more info? Download the FLEX flyer here.