Off the Road, On the Job.
Advantages of Starting a Telework Program
Teleworking offers huge benefits for employers and employees alike.
- Business continuity when the unexpected strikes
- Improved recruitment and retention of employees
- A 10-20% increase in productivity
- A reduction in absenteeism
- Reduced stress
- Reduced commuting expenses
- Higher morale
- Improved work/life balance
- Evaluation of your organization’s ability to support teleworking
- Customized telework policies, agreements and documents
- Onsite training sessions for teleworkers and telemanagers
- Ongoing guidance and assistance with program evaluation
Our team of experts can assist employers with the following:
- Assistance in identifying appropriate job functions & departments that would be most conducive to telework or Alternative Work Arrangements (AWA)
- Developing a telework policy, templates for teleworker agreements and related documents
- Assistance in educating and securing buy-in from managers
- Guidance in how to make current teleworkers more efficient
- On-site training sessions for teleworkers and telemanagers
- Ongoing program evaluation and refinement. These include online surveys for documenting program impact.
All of the above services are available at no cost.
To receive free one-on-one assistance in setting up a telework program, send an email to email@example.com with the following information: your first and last name, email address, work zip code, phone number, employer and a description of how we may help you.