Guaranteed Ride Home
What is Guaranteed Ride Home?
If an unexpected event occurs, GCO members can redeem up to 5 rides home or to their car from work by Uber each year.
With our new platform, there is no annual application process for GRH. Users can now directly access the GRH voucher through their account on the MyGaCommute website or the Ga Commute app.
How to Redeem
- Go to the Ga Commute app or navigate to MyGaCommuteOptions.com.
- Go to the GRH page and select “Redeem for 0 points” in green at the bottom of the page after reviewing the terms and conditions.
- Answer the fulfillment questions and select your email. The voucher for your ride will be emailed to you.
- Go to your email and open the email with the subject line Your Guaranteed Ride Home Voucher.
- Click the link in the email to apply the voucher to your Uber account.
- This will open the Uber app and confirm that the voucher has been applied. If you do not have an Uber account, it will prompt you to create one.
- Take your ride.
- Do you carpool, vanpool, ride transit, or bike to work?
- Are you unable to catch your normal ride home due to an unexpected illness, unscheduled overtime, sick child, etc.?
- Do you live or work in one of the following counties? Barrow, Bartow, Carroll, Cherokee, Clayton, Cobb, Coweta, DeKalb, Douglas, Fayette, Forsyth, Fulton, Gwinnett, Hall, Henry, Newton, Paulding, Rockdale, Spalding, or Walton?
Call 1-877-942-6784 (locally: 404-656-4270) for questions.