Georgia Commute Options encourages all Atlanta commuters who have the ability to work from home to do so at this time. We recognize that for many, working from home is not an option. For now, we are continuing to offer our Guaranteed Ride Home reward.
For your safety and for that of your Uber driver, we encourage you to review Uber’s current operations as well as their health and safety tips.
As of February 2021, the U.S. Department of Transportation requires all riders and drivers to wear face masks during rideshares.
GRH Program Details
If an unexpected event occurs, GCO members can redeem up to 4 rides home or to their car from work by Uber each year, with a maximum of one ride every thirty days.
You may be eligible if:
- You carpool, vanpool, ride transit, or bike to work
- You are unable to catch your normal ride home due to an unexpected illness, unscheduled overtime, sick child, etc.
- You work in one of the following counties: Barrow, Bartow, Carroll, Cherokee, Clayton, Cobb, Coweta, DeKalb, Douglas, Fayette, Forsyth, Fulton, Gwinnett, Hall, Henry, Newton, Paulding, Rockdale, Spalding, Walton
- You have logged at least 20 clean trips within the month
- You have been a GCO member for 30 days or more.
Penalties for Abuse of Guaranteed Ride Home:
Commuters that are found to violate any of the rules and regulations of the Program will receive a violation on their record and will be monitored closely for future violations. Commuters receiving two violations will result in immediate termination from the program for up to one year. Continued abuse will result in permanent removal from the Program.
Call 1-877-942-6784 (locally: 404-656-4270) for questions.
View all terms and conditions here.