You can get $5 a day — up to $150 — for trying a new commute to work. What kind of commute? It’s gotta be an alternative to driving alone. Carpooling, vanpooling, transit, telework, walking, and biking are all eligible. And the best part is that these “clean” commutes won’t just earn you $5 a day — they’ll also save you hundreds per year on gas and commute costs!
Are you eligible?
- Do you currently drive to work alone?
- Have you ever participated in the Gimme $5 program?
- Do you live or work in one of the following counties? Barrow, Bartow, Carroll, Cherokee, Clayton, Cobb, Coweta, DeKalb, Douglas, Fayette, Forsyth, Fulton, Gwinnett, Hall, Henry, Newton, Paulding, Rockdale, Spalding, or Walton
- Do you want to try a clean commute mode like carpooling, vanpooling, riding transit, teleworking, bicycling, or walking to and from work?
- Can you provide a physical home or work address (not a P.O. box)?
Those who answered “yes” to the questions above can earn $5 a day each day they use a clean commute, up to $150, over an assigned 90-day period.