You can get $150 — for trying a new commute to work. What kind of commute? It’s gotta be an alternative to driving alone. Carpooling, vanpooling, transit, telework, walking, and biking are all eligible. And the best part is that these “clean” commutes won’t just earn you money — they’ll also save you hundreds per year on gas and commute costs!
Are you eligible?
- Do you currently drive to work alone three days/week or more?
- Have you ever participated in the Gimme $5 program?
- Do you live or work in one of the following counties? Barrow, Bartow, Carroll, Cherokee, Clayton, Cobb, Coweta, DeKalb, Douglas, Fayette, Forsyth, Fulton, Gwinnett, Hall, Henry, Newton, Paulding, Rockdale, Spalding, or Walton
- Do you want to try a clean commute mode like carpooling, vanpooling, riding transit, teleworking, bicycling, or walking to and from work?
- Can you provide a physical home or work address (not a P.O. box)?
Those who answered “yes” to the questions above can earn $150, over an assigned 90-day period.
Find the total cost of your commute and see how much you can save by choosing a clean commute alternative.
Guaranteed Ride Home
Get up to 5 free rides home or to your car from work each year if an unexpected event occurs.