Avoid traffic completely by working from home.
Not only will you save money on gas, but your job satisfaction and productivity can improve as well.
Looking to make the case to your boss on why you should be allowed to telework? Get all the tools you need here.
- Telework Implementation Process: Outlines steps to successfully implementing a telework program
- Sample Policy: Provides guidelines to develop parameters of your teleworking program
- Teleworker Agreement: Outlines terms and conditions between employee and supervisor
- Teleworker Assignment Template: Defines the specifics of teleworking such as frequency, type of work to be completed, location, etc.
- Telework Selection Survey for Employees: A questionnaire to determine the potential for teleworking
- Telework Selection Survey for Supervisors: A questionnaire to determine candidates for teleworking
- Home Office Safety Checklist: A checklist for a potential teleworker for safety in the home office
- Memo to Management: A sample memo to propose the idea of teleworking to your supervisor