$40-$60 Gas Cards
Carpoolers deserve a reward.
The more riders in each carpool, the fewer cars we have on our roads every day. That’s why carpools with 3 or more riders can qualify for a little extra cash.
Are You Eligible?
- Are you carpooling to and from work?
- Does your carpool have at least three riders (one can include your spouse or partner)?
- Do live or work in one of the following counties?: Barrow, Bartow, Carroll, Cherokee, Clayton, Cobb, Coweta, DeKalb, Douglas, Fayette, Forsyth, Fulton, Gwinnett, Henry, Newton, Paulding, Rockdale, Spalding, Walton
- Can you provide a physical home or work address (not a P.O. box)?
What Do You Get?
You can earn monthly gas cards for 12 months within a 3-year period.
- Carpools with at least three people can earn a $40 gas card each month
- Carpools with four or more people can earn a $60 gas card each month