You can get $5 a day — up to $150 — for trying a new commute to work.
What kind of commute? It’s gotta be an alternative to driving alone. Carpooling, vanpooling, transit, telework, walking and biking are all eligible. And the best part is that these “clean” commutes won’t just earn you $5 a day — they’ll also save you hundreds per year on gas and commute costs!
Are you eligible?
- Do you currently drive alone to work?
- Have you never participated in the $3 a Day program?
- Do live or work in one of the following counties?: Barrow, Bartow, Carroll, Cherokee, Clayton, Cobb, Coweta, DeKalb, Douglas, Fayette, Forsyth, Fulton, Gwinnett, Henry, Newton, Paulding, Rockdale, Spalding, Walton
- Do you want to try a clean commute mode like carpooling, vanpooling, riding transit, teleworking, bicycling or walking to and from work?
- Can you provide a physical home or work address (not a P.O. box)?
What Do You Get?
Those who answered "Yes" to the questions above can earn $5 a each day they use a clean commute, up to $150, over an assigned 90-day period.
Additional requirements may apply.