Guaranteed Ride Home
When you gotta go, you gotta go.
Are You Eligible?*
- Do you carpool, vanpool, ride transit, or bike to work?
- Are you unable to catch your normal ride home due to an unexpected illness, unscheduled overtime, sick child, etc.?
- Do you work in one of the following counties?: Barrow, Bartow, Carroll, Cherokee, Clayton, Cobb, Coweta, DeKalb, Douglas, Fayette, Forsyth, Fulton, Gwinnett, Henry, Newton, Paulding, Rockdale, Spalding, Walton
What is Guaranteed Ride Home?
Up to 5 free rides home or to your car, by taxi or rental car**, from work each year if an unexpected event occurs.
Rental Car Information:
- Rental cars are available to eligible commuter for 24 hours. Any time after will be at commuter's expense.
- Commuter must present valid Georgia driver’s license and be at least 21 years of age.
- Commuter must have major credit or debit card with at least $60 to secure rental, in case rental is kept past 24 hour allotment.
- Gas and insurance are provided by Guaranteed Ride Home program. Any optional insurance will be at commuter’s expense.
Penalties for Abuse of Guaranteed Ride Home:
Commuters that are found to violate any of the rules and regulations of the Program will receive a violation on their record and will be monitored closely for future violations. Commuters receiving two violations will result in immediate termination from the program for up to one year. Continued abuse will result in permanent termination from the Program.
Call 1-877-942-6784 (locally: 404-656-4270) for questions or to schedule a ride.
*View all terms and conditions here
**Rental car use is only offered if your destination is beyond a 25-mile radius from work and within normal rental car operation hours and availability.