$40-$60 GAS CARDS
The more riders in each carpool, the fewer cars we have on our roads every day. That’s why carpools with 3 or more riders can qualify for a little extra cash.
Are You Eligible?
- Are you carpooling to and from work?
- Does your carpool have at least three riders (one can include your spouse or partner)?
- Do you live or work in one of the following counties? Barrow, Bartow, Carroll, Cherokee, Clayton, Cobb, Coweta, DeKalb, Douglas, Fayette, Forsyth, Fulton, Gwinnett, Hall, Henry, Newton, Paulding, Rockdale, Spalding, or Walton
- Can you provide a physical home or work address (not a P.O. box)?
You can earn monthly gas cards for 12 months within a 3-year period.
- If your carpool includes at least three people, you can earn a $40 gas card each month
- If your carpool includes four or more people, you can earn a $60 gas card each month